Consider this important checklist when selecting a broker:
- Does the broker have a coherent and robust strategy for marketing my property?
- Will the broker personally take the time required to give my property the personal attention needed for proper marketing? Or will my property be lost in twenty or more listings that the broker is already managing?
- Is the broker willing to invest in the marketing of my property by executing on a substantive marketing campaign at his own expense?
- Does the broker have a dedicated staff person to manage the marketing efforts for his listing portfolio?
- Do the broker and I communicate well? Are we on the same page? Do I trust him to be honest with me and fulfill executing on the items in which he has committed?
Stewart will meet directly with every client to understand each property’s unique features and the seller’s near term and long term goals. He will then prepare a detailed marketing plan for the property and present that plan to the client for feedback.